CSI Brough Memorial Church is a contribution by Rev. A.W. Brough, a Missionary from New South Wales in Australia. He built and consecrated the church in the year 1930 for His glory. This church is in the heart of Erode town at the Panner Selvam Park Circle. The main entrance to the church is kept open from 6:00 a.m. till 9:00 p.m. for the general public to offer their prayers and seek the blessings of the Lord.
Parsonage to both the Presbyters is housed in the campus itself so that the needy could seek their help without any hassles. The office of the Church is located at the rear side of the Church.
This Church was originally affiliated to the Church of South India Company Act. Later on following the formation of Coimbatore Diocese in the year 1950, we became a part and parcel of Church of South India – Coimbatore Diocese.
The Management of the Church is as follows :-
The Managements of the Church is in the hands of the members of the Pastorate Committee which is a combination of a Chairperson, Secretary, Treasurer, and other office bearers.